Refer a Student for an Alumni Legacy Scholarship
As an alumnus, you experienced the value of a Kendall education first hand. Now you have the opportunity to share your passion for Kendall by recommending a prospective student! If your referral enrolls, he or she will be eligible for our Alumni Legacy Scholarship. Valued at $1,000 to be disbursed equally over the first three quarters of the student's enrollment at Kendall, this scholarship may be used for Kendall College's Business, Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management programs.
To refer a student, simply fill out the Alumni Legacy Scholarship form(PDF) and include a brief letter of recommendation. Mail completed form to: Kendall College Alumni Relations, 900 N. North Branch Street, Chicago, IL 60642
Alternatively, you can refer a student for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship by completing the online form below.
Thank you for helping ignite the passion in this next generation of Kendall students!
Rules and Requirements for the Kendall College Alumni Legacy Scholarship
- Student must be referred by a Kendall College graduate.
- Student must submit a written recommendation along with the application for admission.
- This scholarship is for $1,000 and is to be disbursed equally over the first three quarters of the student's enrollment at Kendall.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full-time each term.
- Students must maintain a minimum of 2.75 GPA each quarter.
- The alumnus must be in good standing with Kendall College.